Do YOU know Will?
1. Wilber naturally has slightly curly hair
2. As I’m sure you’ve noticed, Wilber LOVES to talk. But did you know that, as a child, he most likely had a mild form of ADD? In fact, the very first phrase of English he learned at school was “Wilber, sit down!” He had spent the entire day running around the classroom!
3. Wilber is EXTREMELY filial. Just as an example, the very FIRST thing he did after he got his cut from his very first album was to pay for his little brother’s college tuition.
4. Wilber’s father is a well-loved professor. People who aren’t even in his classes will sit in on his lectures– and not because of Will, either! Nevertheless, Wilber’s dad is known to give out autographed photos of Wilber as a “reward” for scoring a 100% (sometimes 95% and above) on a test.
5. Wilber snapped one of the ligaments in his leg at a concert in Beijing (???? Perfect In Every Way) in 2004. The doctor actually suggested that he never dance again! But our Will’s WILL was strong… and he went diligently through his rehabilitation exercises daily, gritting his teeth against the pain.
6. Wilber LOVES Calvin Klein boxers. He loves them so much that he wears them to pieces! because they’re “too expensive to waste.”
7. Speaking of which, Wilber is VERY careful about buying things. He once bugged KunDa for a MONTH about whether or not a somewhat expensive bag (KunDa owned one already) was really THAT great.
8. Wilber NEVER, NEVER wears shorts! Because he is said to have seriously muscular legs… and probably cankles. Supposedly, he once wore shorts on an episode of ??? [Walkin’ Around], and netizens immediately started laughing at his “ugly” calves! and asked him not to show them any more.